The list of resources below will help you as you begin to learn and work in Canvas. The list will be kept up-to-date as resources become available.
- Moodle to Canvas: What Converts?: https://atguides.humboldt.edu/m/canvas_instructor_guides/l/850964-canvas-quick-guide-moodle-to-canvas-content-conversion
- What Students Want: A Simple, Navigable LMS Course Design (h/t Bob Williams)
- Image Size recommendations (dimensions are approximate)
- Banner image: 1451×312
- Topic heading image: 88×88
- For images in a grid-like pattern: make sure they are all the same dimensions so that the table cells are all the same size and images center the same within the cells
- Emojipedia: https://emojipedia.org/ – Use this to add images to module titles, assignment titles, or any place you can enter text.